Monday, September 22, 2008

Please say a prayer for us!!!

Its 9pm on Monday night and while I'm sure that everyone has finished their blog reading for the day, I'm posting this in hopes of catching a few of you tonight or first thing tomorrow! Most of you know that our house has been for sale since last November! We knew when we put it up for sale that it was probably going to be a while before it sold considering the housing market was already on a downward spiral. But we didn't care and were not in a rush to sale it. We are hoping to move to Karns to be closer to our church. We adore our church and love the people we have become close to. We just feel like this is where the Lord is leading us. In the past couple weeks, we have just been looking at land not thinking we would find anything we would just fall in love with. And then it happened. We found a lot in a subdivision that we instantly fell in love with. And the best part- its 5 minutes from church! We put in an offer on the land only to realize that in order to buy the lot, we have to have a house plan approved and plan on being done and moved in no later than 2 years from the purchase date. With the economy being like it is, I knew there was no way we could sign such a contract with our house still on the market. So here is our request from you. Please pray that our house will sell! Our realtor called today and asked to show our house in the morning! We have had several come look and even 1 couple that were very interested, but in the end, no one has made an offer. We are hoping that tomorrow could be the day we've been waiting on! I know first hand that the power of prayer can move mountains and I thank you in advance! I know that God's timing is always perfect and I do trust in his plan and if this isn't it, we will be just fine with that too. I will update you soon! Love to all!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Perri said...

Hi Mandy! Good luck with the house sale - all in His time =) What church do you belong to? We are building in Karns, too!