Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy Days at Our House!!!



There are 2 videos combined into 1 show...the first 30 seconds are of the boys playing in the sprinkler. They love water, especially Nolan! The second part of the video is Chris giving the boys a ride on the "magic carpet" - He is such a wonderful daddy! The boys admire him so much and I LOVE days when he's home all day with us! He has a very active imagination and I look forward to the day I can show Jonas & Nolan all these videos and they can see how awesome their daddy is! Hope this video put a smile on your face! I find myself watching video after video in disbelief that those 2 lil precious boys are mine! God has truly blessed us beyond words! Enjoy!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I cannot believe how big they have gotten and I can't wait to see them in November! Tell the lil stinkers that Aunt CinCin loves them very much!