Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aunt Amie's Visit!!!



Last week, Amie came to visit! We were so happy to have her come stay a couple nights with us! Amie is my best friend from college. We met at ETSU in psychology class but didn't become close friends until we were accepted into the nursing program. Nursing school was tough and without her, I'm not sure what I would've done! From late nights out at Poor Richards and The Otter, to study nights & Amigos- thru a LOT of tears and smiles- she was always there. Its just the kind of person she is and I thank God for such a wonderful friend who is still in my life and now my boys! Since she is an only child, she can be another aunt to my boys! She got here on Monday afternoon. I cooked dinner and we had fun just catching up. She brought the boys presents after their baths and they were in heaven! Its official- Christmas will be a blast this year after seeing them rip into the wrapping paper on her gifts! Tuesday, Chris took the boys to daycare so Amie & I could sleep in! We had to be at a Veterans day program at 11am and we barely made it in time! We went to the VFW afterwards since I had made food for the veterans along with my motherinlaw and sister in laws. We served them food and had a good time watching all the kids stress Chris out :) After picking the boys up from daycare, we rested until dinner time! Then we loaded up to go to Chris' parents for dinner and games! The girls came out on top again and Chris & Moe were destroyed!! After taking the boys to daycare the next morning, we headed to Turkey Creek to shop before Amie headed back! We had fun and enjoyed lunch at McAlisters! Amie- thanks so much for coming down and visiting! I really wish we lived closer! Your friendship means the world to me and I'm so glad we have not let distance stop us! Love you!

Amie brought presents and the boys were excited!!

Helping Jonas

Amie helping Nolan open his toy

Jonas was attached to Amie's hip! And she was loving it!

Nolan making us all laugh while wearing daddys boots!

Sweet Jonas Kade- look how blond his hair is getting!

Amie with the boys before leaving



Photobucket

0 comments: