After some unfortunate incidents, I am looking for a new pediatrician. We were with Dr. Lin at Knoxville Pediatrics in the Farragut office right next to Turkey Creek...I love Dr. Lin and so do my boys! He is so good with them!! But now we are looking again. I feel like I'm back at square one trying to find a good one! I would prefer someone close, Oak Ridge or Farragut would be great! Turkey Creek is only 20 minutes away from our house which is great. I would also prefer that the pediatrician has hospital rights at Childrens Hospital so if we were ever there, they could be seen by their own ped. Any suggestions...I'll take any and every one of them I can get! Thanks!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Calling all moms!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm assuming you don't want to go to KPA anymore since you said you liked Dr. Lin. We Dr. Blevins there and really like him.
I take my Daughter to Dr. James in Oakridge....and he is GREAT! We see him everytime, and he does work with Childrens Hospital too!! I delivered at ParkWest and he came to the hospital...so You don't have to have a baby in oakridge to have him as a doc...I was worried about that when People were telling me about him!!
I take the boys to Dr Vargas and Dr. Campbell at Oak Ridge Children's Clinic. I love them....they are awesome! The staff is also wonderful to work with, they are speedy on calling me back or booking an appt for that day. They also see the kids at Children's. Good Luck!
I take my kids to Dr. Barongan at Oak Ridge Pediatric Clinic (where Kimberly works occasionaly). I really like him. He is younger and has a daughter Taylor's age. A big plus about Oak Ridge Peds is that they are open 7 days a week and have late hours during the week. They are really good about calling back really quick too. They are affiliated with ETCH. ~Kristy Smith
Post a Comment