I was driving down home from Knoxville today listening to a worship CD that our church put out 2 years ago. Its an absolutely AWESOME CD! In fact, I played the first one so much and took it so many places, it became scratched and I purchased a new one a while back! Its called "You Are God Alone" performed by Grace Baptist Church Worship Choir. You will not be disappointed in purchasing this CD, I promise! (Its sold at Cedar Springs) We belong to a very BIG church and the choir is amazing in every sense of the word! My favorite part of worship is the singing...at times, it brings me to tears and other times I get cold chills all over me! There are very few songs that give me chills, but "I Stand Amazed" does it every time! To hear the words...I can't explain. To me, it is utterly amazing that someone could love me so much that He would take my sins, make them His own, and die alone. Thats powerful and a love that none of us could ever imagine. I think the song speaks for itself so I'm just going to post the lyrics and I found a video on youtube to add. Its not our church choir, but the guy does a good job! If you have 6 free minutes- please watch this video...
I Stand Amazed Lyrics
I stand amazed in the presence
Of Jesus the Nazarene,
And wonder how He could love me,
A sinner, condemned, unclean.
Chorus:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
And my song shall ever be:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
Is my Savior's love for me!
He took my sins and my sorrows,
He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calvary,
And suffered and died alone.
When with the ransomed in glory
His face I at last shall see,
’Twill be my joy through the ages
To sing of His love for me.
Monday, November 10, 2008
I Stand Amazed...
Posted by The Raymonds at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment