I'm slacking on posting, but with trying to get everything squared away for our travels, working, and spending time at home, time is something that I don't get much of! However, a little over a week ago, I did manage to drag all 9 storage bins of Christmas decor out...Chris put the 7 1/2 ft tree up and I decorated! The cage I used to use for the boys is now around our tree which works out extremely well! The boys can't get to gifts or ornaments but we can still enjoy the lights! Unfortunately, they can now climb on any and everything which made hanging stocking and decorating the stair rails impossible this year! I also had to leave my snow villages in their boxes... I guess its just more to look forward to next year! At least the dining room table and mantle got decorated and the wreaths are up! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
The picture is slightly tilted, so just tilt your head to the right...haha!
My Christmas trees have never been real traditional...so neither is the "toppers" I put on them! Lots and lots of sparkle :)
The pretty pink flowers that circle the top of the tree...

Sunday, November 23, 2008
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment