Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Night Sleepover- with the boys :)

Every couple of months, the girls on my moms side of the family get together for a sleepover at my mamaws house. Every since I can remember, I guess since we were babies, we've all be staying with mamaw! We have always loved it. She always stocks her pantry full of candy, cooks dinner, and a big breakfast! Its always so much fun to catch up, play games, and eat! Now since several of us are married and have kids, we don't get together as much as we should...and now, we bring our kids along! 2 weekends ago, it was time! We had been planning this night for a couple of months and I was looking forward to it. I loaded the boys up and we were off! We met my mom, aunt, and cousins at mamaws and had the best time. The boys did so well sleeping in their pack n play away from home. I slept in the bed with mom and I think we were up until 1am just talking... she's always been my best friend. Mamaw made an amazing breakfast the next morning before we finally loaded up and came back home. Enjoy the pictures- they are all of the boys! After they went to sleep, us girls were too busy talking to worry about pictures!


In our "slumber" suits

Nolan telling ghost stories...

Jonas giving it a try

Nolan emptied Mommys bag and climbed in!

Jonas looking at Nolan thinking "Dude, do you know you're sitting in a pink bag?!?"

Nolan found Mimis bag and decided to check his ears out!



Photobucket

0 comments: