Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We were Tagged!!!

We were tagged by the Ishams & the Tinkers for this fun game and I was actually surprised at the results! Heres the deal- go to your 4th picture folder and click on the 4th picture. Post and give 4 thoughts on the picture....pass on the tag to 4 people!



1. This is a picture of Chris and I in our wedding attire! (Like you couldn't figure that out!) I LOVED my princess dress and I love how it looks like we're all wrapped up in it!

2. This picture means the world to me because it represents a time when it was just us without kids living life so carefree!

3. It was actually taken in May, five months AFTER we got married :) I wanted pictures of us outdoors and since we got married in December when it was cold, this was perfect! Not to mention how fun it was to get back in my wedding dress :)

4. I could go on and on about this picture & my love for it (which is probably why I have it in a 16x20!) but I'll just say that I smile every time I look at it and thank God for giving me such an amazing husband. He truly is my best friend, my bright side to everything, and an awesome dad who has a heart of gold!

You're up! We tag-
1. The Bensons (Cindy)
2. The Parks Family
3. The Snow Family
4. The Dearing Family


Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautiful picture! That was a great idea to take pictures later outside.