Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Rascals...

This is my last post before Thanksgiving and I thought I would give you some pictures that will make you smile! Jonas and Nolan are becoming quite the characters! They are such wonderful boys! Mom says I'll pay with the next kiddo since my boys are so easy- I hope she is wrong! Enjoy the pictures...the first one needs no explanations :) Cindy Lou- 3 more days!!!


They hug & give "keesis" constantly! Its the most precious thing I've ever saw!

Did I mention that Jonas and Nolan have become monkeys? I'm just waiting on the fur and funny noises!

Jonas is SO fast at climbing the steps! If you mention "bed" or "nap"- he's off to his room! What can I say, the boys loves to sleep!

They brought my laundry basket into the kitchen and had a sword fight with the cardboard I had left after using all the wrapping paper on it! Amazing what little boys find to entertain themselves!



Photobucket

0 comments: