
I was not planning on posting until after Christmas, but I finally got the boys 18mth/ Christmas pictures back and I had to scan my 3 favorites and share! I was so happy with the pictures and even though the boys do NOT have on their Christmas outfits- the pictures turned out great! Oh how they are growing way too fast for their mommy!
A side note- thanks to all of you who called us in the middle of the night (yes, we do thank you), for all the text messages, voice mails, and emails when you heard about the tragic mudslide that happened less than a mile down the road! The mudslide did wipe 12 houses away and caused an unimaginable amount of damage - but Praise GOD that we were not affected! Chris and I felt the "earthquake" as we were laying in bed and didn't know what had happened. Then the swarms of helicopters made it obvious that something was wrong. Then when we looked at our cell phones, we realized how much we were loved considering we had 27 missed calls! We couldn't ask for better friends and family! Martha (my mother while I was at ETSU, in Johnson City)- I loved your voicemail- "Mandy, I just saw the news and I know that is your address! Please call me and tell me you are ok!" If you have not heard about it, WATE news has it on their website and Cindy found out by googling it. Pray for the families affected...its so sad to see such tragedy just houses down the street.
Hope the pictures put smiles on your face! I'll post videos later!
My Sweet lil Nolan Kole
My Sweet lil Jonas Kade

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
18 month Pictures!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am pretty sure I have the cutest nephews in the world! Miss them tons!
Cindy- I may be partial, but I agree!!! They are such lil hams! Tonight mom & greg were leaving our house and both Jonas and Nolan was showering them with kisses. When they finally made it to the door, the boys were blowing them kisses from the couch! Love them so much!
POP said that u can bet that i am objective when it comes to jonas and nolan, here after refered to as "the boys" and i can say for certain anyone cuter there has never been. of course coming from good stock helped.
Dad- I have to agree on the stock part! Chris is laughing at your comment! The boys sure do love their Pops! I must say that I was blessed with an amazing daddy who has always been behind me 110%! Love always- Dandy Mandy (DM)
Post a Comment