Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 3 years!!


I'm a very lucky girl! Not only do I have amazing parents, 2 beautiful & healthy little boys, 3 sisters that are my best friends, awesome inlaws, a handful of lifetime friends, a job that I take a lot of pride in, and a warm home- I have a husband who is always my better half! Today makes 3 years of marriage for us and I couldn't say enough prayers to thank God for such an amazing husband. He never fails to make me smile, hold my hand, and show me how much I mean to him! I'm am truly blessed beyond words! Chris- I love you with all my heart. Thanks for always treating me like a princess...I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful husband but I'm forever grateful. You've always been the giver & dreamer that I wish I could be! These 3 years have flown by and I can't wait to see what our future holds! Thanks for always being my shining star...love you bunches!











Photobucket

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!