This is a random post, but a post nonetheless! Last week while in Seattle, Cindy found some pictures on moms camera that she wanted. And since my mother doesn't have any idea of how to upload the pics from her camera to her computer and send them, we always do it for her. I brought her camera to my house to upload them and found a ton of pictures that I couldn't believe were on there! So this is a post of sharing pictures from moms camera...each picture with its own story...so in no random order-
This was the first picture taken of my boys! June, 21, 2007 at 10:00am. They were born at 9:38, but I had to wait until 11:30 before I could see them! It wasn't a long wait considering I was sutured up and in recovery for a while and everyone had come in and saw me. Chris and I had made a deal prior to that day- Noone would be allowed to go into the NICU and see the boys until Chris and I had gotten to go by ourselves first. It may sound selfish, but I wanted to be the first to hold my boys. I had carried them for 36 weeks, went thru weeks of bedrest and lots of pain, got cut open, and by golly- I wanted to meet my lil men with their daddy alone! So while Chris had the option of taking the grandparents back while I recovered and got the feeling back in my legs, he didn't and waited on me! The nurse in the NICU was kind enough to take this picture and bring the camera back out to Chris so I could see my boys! Jonas is on the left, Nolan on the right
The boys feeding themselves at moms- I guess she was babysitting while Chris & I went on one of our date nights. I can't get over how dark their hair is in this pic considering how blond it is now. It never ceases to amaze me how fast my boys have grown!

Mom took this picture right before they took me in for my c-section. I am so glad I found it on her camera!
You may have to actually click on this picture and make it larger to see the humor in it. I'm sure mom was just taking pictures to mark this day as this was the rehearsal for Cindy & Davis' wedding. We were all just standing around while Cindy & Davis were practicing their part to the left of the picture. If you look close, you'll see her little flower girl digging in her nose! Oh the things yet to come in our house with 2 boys!
My baby shower at 29weeks prego with my little Lizzi....I babysat Lizzi from the time she was 1 until she turned 5 while I was at ETSU. I look at some of the faces Nolan makes and I always think of her. I actually think he resembles her a lot so in turn, I think about her all the time. Martha- I know you keep up with my blogs and I wanted to tell you how much I miss you and Lizzi both! 
28 weeks pregnant at one of Cindy's wedding showers...
I rarely remember exact dates, but I know for a fact that this was November 6, 2006...how do I remember? This is the day Chris & I found out we were going to be parents! After I had woke up three times in the night to use the restroom, at 7am I decided to take a pregnancy test. Of course, Chris had gone hunting in Nashville and was no where around when the test read positive IMMEDIATELY! I started crying and laughing all at the same time. I wanted to wait until he got home to tell him, but I was WAY too excited for that to happen! I called him and said "I know why I've been so tired lately" and he said "YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!" like he already knew! My response- "yes baby, you're finally going to be a daddy!" Chris was home in 1 1/2- he must have driven 200mph! I think we both cried, laughed, and jumped around the kitchen for 20 minutes before regaining our composure. This picture was at my moms house when we told them! We were so excited to tell everyone that neither of us got dressed- we threw on some clothes and went!
This picture seems like forever ago! Chris & I hadn't been dating long and we met my family to eat at The Copper Cellar! I can't believe how much we've changed!.jpg)
This is a picture of Chris, me, Cindy & Davis- obviously. Chris & I had been in Destin for a week when Cindy called from Myrtle Beach where she and Dave were staying with my parents. Chris and I had not planned on driving to Myrtle beach, but when Cindy told us that Davis had asked her to marry him, we packed our bags and drove 14 hours to celebrate with them!
This was my first Easter that I was married and not at home for mom to wake me up and tell me the Easter Bunny had been there and left me something! Yes- my mom still tells us the Easter Bunny came, and now that I've been married 3 years, she still has me an Easter basket of some sort (a purse, a decorative basket for my house, a tote, etc- she's creative)and tells me that the Easter Bunny left it at her house to give to me....love her! This is what Cindy & I usually look like Easter morning- but its just Cindy!

Sunday, December 7, 2008
That was how long ago?!?
Posted by The Raymonds at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the post! I love old pictures esp when they are off of mom's camera! Oh yea, thanks for the Easter pic posted too!
Post a Comment