.jpg)
Not me!!! But I'm finally going to be an Aunt!! Leann & Moe are expecting their 1st baby due to arrive in late July! They are both so excited & we couldn't be happier for them! I know this has been a long journey for both of them and Leann has wanted to be a mommy for so long...God's timing is always perfect! Please pray for Leann & Moe- for a healthy baby, a wonderful pregnancy, and for less worries & stress! Leann told me she was pregnant at only 3 1/2 weeks and I've had to keep hush hush until now (which you know was hard!) but I understand her wanting to see the little heartbeat on the ultrasound before telling the world! So now I'm doing my part in telling everyone that I can't wait to spoil this little miracle rotten! Leann is 8 weeks pregnant as of Monday and is already growing! Leann- I know you're going to be an amazing mom! There is NO gift from God greater than being a mom. From the first wiggle you feel in your tummy, to the first cry, coo, and giggle- you will cherish every second of it! We are so excited for you and cannot wait to be Aunt Mandy & Uncle Chris! Oh the things my boys will be teaching your child....ha!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Guess who is having a BABY!!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment