Most of you know how much Chris & I LOVE the lake! We love to set out at noon and come in at dark. Last year, we found a new love for camping- on the lake! This couldn't be anymore perfect for us. Most of you have made the comment "Oh, I can't see Mandy camping" so I wanted to assure you that I do. However, its not the camping that comes to many peoples minds. We have an annual spot at the RV Resort. Last year, we bought a 5th wheel- I promise you, everyone could camp "my style" :) Here are some pictures of our camper and our spot- as Chris says'- Its our Lakefront Property :) Our dream is to buy a lake lot and build a house, but for now, this is all we could ever want and more! We love living here in the summer- in fact, we didn't come back to our house until late October last year! We went yesterday to make sure its ready for us to move back in- so in a couple weeks- we'll be RVing it again!! Here are the pictures I took yesterday!
Our 5th Wheel and our lot at the RV Resort
Our camper & my car- the picnic table has been replaced with patio furniture.
The fridge, convection oven, and gas cook top
A view looking down from the stairs
The bathroom...with a garden tub, toilet, and linen closet
King size bed!
The boys room...I couldn't fit it all in but there are 2 bunk beds and and 2 full size beds, a closet, and entertainment center...its big enough to store all their toys too!
Our patio & firepit....while I was big & prego- Chris laid each brick by hand and made this patio so beautiful! Lakefront!
The clubhouse...there are tables, a fireplace, and a big screen on top and a eatery below
The pools- isn't this beautiful (in the summer)...the adult pool continues out of the picture and the kiddy pool is to the right.
Its a silverback...but Chris calls it the "sexy back!"
We have come a long ways from camping in a pop up with no running water or bathroom at Talladega- fun times, but I won't do that again!
Next time, its our 5th wheel in the infield!

1 comments:
cant wait to ride the jetskis down there to see yall this summer. oh you and i have had some memories on the lake huh? haha
that is a nice setup for sure :)
Post a Comment