
Most of those who know me well, know how much I LOVE to shop. Now that I've become a mom, I rarely shop for myself. I am always shopping for the boys & Chris! When the Easter Pottery Barn Kids catalog arrived, I fell in love with the easter baskets! I really just loved EVERYTHING they have in the catalog! I kept going back and forth, should I order them or not...do the boys really need them or not? Well, of course they needed them, but buying 2 of everything adds up, so I decided to ask my stepmom, Barbara if she thought she could make them instead. After all, she is ALWAYS monogramming something new for the boys! I couldn't tell you how many shirts, bibs, blankets, and burpcloths we have with their names on them! Barbara said she could make them and took the picture from the catalog with her. These 2 adorable baskets were the result! I LOVE them! Since the boys have been born, I have always put Nolan in blue and Jonas in green- so these baskets couldn't be more perfect! Thanks Barb- we LOVE them!





1 comments:
so cute! i need to get her to teach me how to do that.. they look AMAZING!! :)
Post a Comment