
Nolan looking out the window...

Jonas coming to watch too...but Nolan didn't want to share!

Jonas, Anna Grace, & Nolan

Since the boys have learned to crawl, they always have to check out the window next to the front door. They will sit there for what seems like forever watching the cars go by. Sometimes, they are even suprised to see people walking up to the door. They always start laughing and clapping and I always know why! Friday and Saturday, I took the boys shopping with mom and I. These were ALL DAY trips to the mall, grocery store, etc. and the boys did great. They love rolling around in their stroller, watching all the people and grabbing things along the way. Saturday evening when we finally got home, Brad & Maribeth brought Anna Grace over to play for a little while! I am sooo glad they are moving back so I finally have a mommy around to do things with! Here are some pictures....it was hard to get some of all 3 of them due to them crawling in different directions and on top of each other!
0 comments:
Post a Comment