Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter was a busy, busy day for us! After going to church with my family, we went to my mamaws for lunch! Everyone loved seeing & loving on Jonas & Nolan! We ate way too much and daddy & the boys even took a short nap while mommy sat at the table with all the girls and caught up! After almost 4 hours of family time, it was time for us to head on to Chris' aunt Phyllis' house for Easter dinner! I felt like I had just ate! We ate again and the boys played with Emery, Kinley, Avery, & Brock! This side of the family has little ones crawling everywhere and another one on the way in July! We had a good time visiting, but were so ready to get home and rest! When we finally got home, Chris wanted my daddy to come by and see the boys! ( I did too and I'm blessed to have a husband who makes sure that everyone gets to see the boys! Chris & my dad have a great respect for one another and I'm blessed to have them in my life) So Pops & Barbara came over for a lil bit! Thanks Mimi for the boys Easter outfits! You shouldn't have! The boys were too cute for words! They are blessed to have such an amazing mimi!! Thanks Dad & Barb for the easter baskets- they are cute beyond words! And thanks Nana & Papaw for their baskets, dvd's, and trucks! Click the pics to make them larger...
Our family

My family- L to R- Davis, Cindy, Mom, Greg, Me, Jonas, Chris, & Nolan
Daddy & Nolan walking
Nolan wrestling with uncle Davis- he's soooo cool!
Nolan, Jonas, & BrockMommy & her boys!!

Nolan says- Mommy, I'm tired! No more pictures! Pops came by but the boys were just too tired! Jonas' fameous crying face! Jonas & Nolan playing with the trucks from Nana & Papaw

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

they were definitely stylin for the easter bunny :) glad you had so much family time.. dont take that for granted girl!!!