.jpg)
Sunday night, Chris' family took me to Connors (my FAVORITE restaurant) for my birthday dinner. My birthday is still a month away, but Leann is leaving to go back to Jordan to be with Moe and she didn't want to miss my birthday! ( I love you Leann) I have to say that having a birthday dinner a month early was fabulous! My sweet mother in law got me the best gifts ever! I got a Martha Stewart Wedding Cakes book and a series of Cake designing classes to take in Knoxville! If you know me, you know I cried and wouldn't let Chris take my picture. On top of that, I got a couple more cook books and a gift card with strict orders to spend it on myself and not the boys! (I guess you can see what I spend all my money on- I think becoming a mom does that to you!) My love of cooking is so obvious and I'm blessed to have such a supportive family to help me reach my dreams! The Sugar Shack....its going to be amazing!!!
Chris' family- L to R- Bethanie, Robert, Jot, Brenda, Leann, & my fabulous husband!
Jonas and Nolan eating some toast at Connors
My plate- Lobster and a Filet....and hands down, this was the best lobster I've ever eaten!
Bethanie & Jonas playing with the paper from my presents...his favorite part
Our 2 dessert plates, just scraps left!Thanks Jot & Brenda for the amazing dinner! I love you both so much! Bessy & Neenan- I couldn't ask for better sisters. You both mean the world to me and I'm lucky to have 2 more best friends! Love you!

1 comments:
Happy early birthday girl :) glad you had a good celebration and it will be fun to celebrate for a whole month now!!!
Post a Comment