Friday, March 7, 2008

My alarm clocks :)

I have told you before how happy the boys are in the mornings when they wake up. I decided the other night that I was going to video what I find each morning when my alarm clocks (ie Jonas & Nolan) go off. They have both started pulling up, which is how I found them this morning! They stand there and laugh and talk to each other until I come in, sing a song to them, and then take them to their high chairs for breakfast! As a mother of twins, I cannot imagine having only 1 child! My boys babble and laugh constantly to each other! I promise- their bond would melt your heart! Chris & I have been blessed with 2 wonderful lil boys who amaze us everyday! They are our worlds & more...enjoy the video...and keep your eye on Jonas (he is on the right)- he gets a lil off balance and tumbles over! I promise he didn't hit his head and he whined for a second and was back to babbling with Nolan in no time!

1 comments:

The Hurley's said...

OMG!!!! I love the video! I am always accused of taking too many pics and too much video, but it is so worth it! They are such dolls. Looks like you need to get the plastic bite guards for the cribs.