Sunday, March 16, 2008

I LOVE my boys!!!

I just wanted to share this precious picture that I took this afternoon... Since Jonas & Nolan have learned to crawl (and crawl fast!), they are everywhere! They have found the steps and love to crawl over to them and beat on them like drums! They don't do anything without the other one! I swear, I couldn't imagine having only 1 baby! Jonas and Nolan are my miracles and everyday I realize how many blessings the Lord has given me! Becoming a mother has changed my life! They are my sunshine in the morning and my stars at night! Update: Nolan is now letting go after he pulls up! He has tried to take a couple steps, but he is falling. Chris and I are both amazed that he is so close to walking and not even 9 months old! Jonas is pulling up but he knows he can't walk yet! They both say "bite" now when they are wanting to eat! Though they have accomplished so much, my favorite thing is when they say "mama"....I don't think that will ever get old!

I had to share this picture of Nolan too! I had brought him in from the car and had went back to get Jonas...when I came back in, I realized that he had crawled across the room, pulled up on the lounge chair, pulled the basket off, and was playing with the hand sanitizer! My lil monkey!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is such a good picture girl! so glad you keep that camera handy :)