Here is a scan of Jonas and Nolan's 1st Birthday invitations minus the address and RSVP number- for privacy reasons. Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen?!? So as you can tell, we're having a construction/excavating party- You didn't really think I'd do it any other way?!? I'm really excited and stressed all at the same time! I never knew their birthday party would be so much work! Moe- you did an amazing job on their invitations! I love them! I hope to post pictures of their party soon!Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Birthday Invitations!!
Here is a scan of Jonas and Nolan's 1st Birthday invitations minus the address and RSVP number- for privacy reasons. Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen?!? So as you can tell, we're having a construction/excavating party- You didn't really think I'd do it any other way?!? I'm really excited and stressed all at the same time! I never knew their birthday party would be so much work! Moe- you did an amazing job on their invitations! I love them! I hope to post pictures of their party soon!Posted by The Raymonds at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
these are awesome invites! i hope he does this for a real business :)
Post a Comment