My boys are turning 1 this Saturday!! And while I am filled with mixed emotions (sad that they are walking, becoming independent, and growing up so fast but greatful that they are happy, healthy, and such good lil boys), I had to laugh when my brother-in-law sent this to me. Moe (Leann's husband) is a graphic designer, so I asked him if he would design the boys birthday invitations (I will post one soon). Moe sent me 3 different options to choose from and this one made me smile, scream, and laugh myself to tears! I had to share it! Hope it has brought a smile to your face!Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Warning- this will cause you to smile :)
My boys are turning 1 this Saturday!! And while I am filled with mixed emotions (sad that they are walking, becoming independent, and growing up so fast but greatful that they are happy, healthy, and such good lil boys), I had to laugh when my brother-in-law sent this to me. Moe (Leann's husband) is a graphic designer, so I asked him if he would design the boys birthday invitations (I will post one soon). Moe sent me 3 different options to choose from and this one made me smile, scream, and laugh myself to tears! I had to share it! Hope it has brought a smile to your face!Posted by The Raymonds at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am smiling :)
Post a Comment