Words will never be able to express what a wonderful husband I have been blessed with. He has wanted kids since the first day I met him- while I'm sure he no longer wants 5!! We never dreamed we would be blessed with twins- and boys- you can't imagine Chris' excitement! Jonas and Nolan have Chris wrapped. And they adore him so much! Babe- I hope your 1st fathers day was all you dreamed and more. You are an amazing daddy! Nolan and Jonas are blessed to have a father like you. I know you will always love them endlessly. I hope they are just like you when they grow up! Love you!Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Fathers Day!!
Words will never be able to express what a wonderful husband I have been blessed with. He has wanted kids since the first day I met him- while I'm sure he no longer wants 5!! We never dreamed we would be blessed with twins- and boys- you can't imagine Chris' excitement! Jonas and Nolan have Chris wrapped. And they adore him so much! Babe- I hope your 1st fathers day was all you dreamed and more. You are an amazing daddy! Nolan and Jonas are blessed to have a father like you. I know you will always love them endlessly. I hope they are just like you when they grow up! Love you!Posted by The Raymonds at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment