Monday, June 16, 2008

Chris' 30th Birthday Party!!!

For Chris' 30th Birthday- I had a murder mystery party at his parents house to celebrate! His closest friends and family all came and it turned out to be a huge success! Everyone had so much fun- in fact, I'm still having people ask when we're doing it again! Thanks to everyone who came to make this a special day for my husband! He really deserves it! Love you babe- and Happy happy birthday!
David & Maleatha (Cabana Bob & Tatum Tat)
My father-in-law headed up the Margarita Station...whats a party in margaritaland without margaritas?
My mom & sister (Agent Hollywood & Kylie Cocktail)
Jonas, Dad, and Barb (Thurston Howard III & Margie Mooner)
Jack Daniels has died!!! Davis- you did an excellent job!
Brenda, Jonas, and Jot
Beth & Davis conspiring
The food!
Donnie trying to push Chris & I in the pool!!
All the girls- L to R- Maletha, Me, mom, Carrie, Cindy, Barbara, Brenda, Robin, & Bethanie
All the guys- L to R- Jot, Chris, Davis, Greg, Brad, Donnie, Moe, Dad, David, and Robert
Coconut Joe & Jane
Nolan & Jonas in their pjs

0 comments: