Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Chris and I are blessed to have 3 very special men in our lives! We wanted to take a moment and thank each of you for being amazing dads and heros to both of us!

Dad- you are amazing in every sense of the word. Your love for me has never been anything short of endless. You have accepted my husband as your own son and he admires you in more ways than you'll ever know. You love my boys to depths that I never knew possible. And you have been the greatest dad ever to me and Cindy. I am so proud to call you my daddy!
Greg- you mean more to me than I'm sure you've ever realized. It was almost 10 years ago that you came into my life and I loved you from day one. I was so excited when you told us you were going to ask mom to marry you! And I was so proud to stand next to you and mom as you did just that! You have brought my mom so much happiness, made her smile when I wondered if she ever would again, and loved her with a love that I knew I wanted in my marriage. You took Cindy and I in without any questions and have always treated us like we were your own. From always making sure my car had the oil changed, tires rotated, and plenty of gas to dropping everything you had planned to help me, you have always been someone I knew I could count on. You have been a father to me in more ways than you'll ever know and I'm blessed to have you in my life. Jonas & Nolan love their Poppy!
Jot- from the first day I met you, I knew you were a ball of fire! And your son is a spitting image of you! He is so proud to call you dad. He has learned so much from you and continues to daily. We all love you! Hope you had a wonderful Fathers Day!

0 comments: