When people told me that my boys would grow up too fast, I never gave it much thought! Especially the first few weeks when I was EXHAUSTED!!! But oh how I'd love to hold my boys like I did a year ago- when they weren't so busy and would lay on my chest for hours! The times I could lay them in bed with me and admire them for hours! (as I start to cry!) Jonas and Nolan are growing so fast! I cannot believe they are already a year old! How I try my best to savor every single moment I have with them only to realize that these are the moments I will long for 20 years from now! I have been blessed beyond words with 2 beautiful, healthy, amazing boys who I fall in love with more and more each day. Becoming a mother changed my life forever and each new day is an adventure! Nolan is walking everywhere and has facial expressions that make me cry from laughing so hard! He is my loving little boy who wakes up smiling and ready to give me a hug! And they are the best hugs ever! Jonas is my laid back lil boy whose smile melts my heart daily. He is a flirt, a talker, and a complete joy to be around! I am still in amazement that God saw me fit for such an amazing blessing- my twin boys! Here are some pictures from their first birthday party- we had it here at our house. Sandbox & kiddie pool for the young ones, wiffle ball for "young at heart", and enough food for an army! Enjoy!Monday, June 30, 2008
My sweet boys are ONE!!!
When people told me that my boys would grow up too fast, I never gave it much thought! Especially the first few weeks when I was EXHAUSTED!!! But oh how I'd love to hold my boys like I did a year ago- when they weren't so busy and would lay on my chest for hours! The times I could lay them in bed with me and admire them for hours! (as I start to cry!) Jonas and Nolan are growing so fast! I cannot believe they are already a year old! How I try my best to savor every single moment I have with them only to realize that these are the moments I will long for 20 years from now! I have been blessed beyond words with 2 beautiful, healthy, amazing boys who I fall in love with more and more each day. Becoming a mother changed my life forever and each new day is an adventure! Nolan is walking everywhere and has facial expressions that make me cry from laughing so hard! He is my loving little boy who wakes up smiling and ready to give me a hug! And they are the best hugs ever! Jonas is my laid back lil boy whose smile melts my heart daily. He is a flirt, a talker, and a complete joy to be around! I am still in amazement that God saw me fit for such an amazing blessing- my twin boys! Here are some pictures from their first birthday party- we had it here at our house. Sandbox & kiddie pool for the young ones, wiffle ball for "young at heart", and enough food for an army! Enjoy!Posted by The Raymonds at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
what a fun party you gave them girl! they will not ever forget that.. esp with all of the pics ha! And their outfits were SO adorable! did you make them? if so i need that pattern ha!
I told you those baby years would go fast. Just wait till those boys are 4 like Caleb, and you have the excitement and fear of Preschool and Kindergarten haunting you. Stop and let those boys hug and kiss you as often as they want, because before you know it, it will not be "cool" anymore. You will no longer be mommy, but mom...yea it hurts. Looked like a fun party.
Post a Comment