Thursday was Chris' birthday- the big 3-0!!! He took off work half a day to spend with me and the boys! The boys painted daddy a piece of art for his office (blog to come) and took him to Chuck E Cheese for pizza and games! We had so much fun watching the boys and playing skee ball! I guess its just become a tradition for us to be kids on our birthdays! I am blessed to have such an amazing husband! His loves amazes me more and more everyday! He is an awesome dad as well! I love watching him with our boys- and oh how they adore him! Happy Birthday babe- I love you more than you'll ever know!Saturday, June 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Thursday was Chris' birthday- the big 3-0!!! He took off work half a day to spend with me and the boys! The boys painted daddy a piece of art for his office (blog to come) and took him to Chuck E Cheese for pizza and games! We had so much fun watching the boys and playing skee ball! I guess its just become a tradition for us to be kids on our birthdays! I am blessed to have such an amazing husband! His loves amazes me more and more everyday! He is an awesome dad as well! I love watching him with our boys- and oh how they adore him! Happy Birthday babe- I love you more than you'll ever know!Posted by The Raymonds at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment