
Its so hard to believe that 2 years ago at this very moment, I was in bed sleeping not knowing that my water was going to break at home in just a few short hours! How I wish I could relive that day over and over. I took a shower, got ready for bed, read a story to my boys who kicked furiously inside of me as they did every night when I read to them, and fell asleep. I went to bed early as I did the majority of nights that I was pregnant. I was always so wore out, I never made it past 10pm! How I miss feeling them inside me- the kicks, feeling them playing with each other, and I LOVED when they got the hiccups! And to think that my little boys are already turning 2 absolutely breaks my heart! Baby boys- I hope you always know how much your momma loves and adores you both- now & forever....
My precious Jonas Kade
My sweet Nolan Kole finally letting out a loud cry
The day we brought them home...I called them my little burritos :)
The boys last year on their birthday...how they'll changed & grown so much...(tear)

Saturday, June 20, 2009
2 years ago....
Posted by The Raymonds at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment