
Last weekend, we decided it was finally time to take the boys to Dollywood! We've been anxiously waiting as Chris & I are big kids ourselves and LOVE to do this kind of thing! I was a little nervous because I have not been to Dollywood in so long and didn't remember what all they had for kids to do! We were very surprised! There is SO much for toddlers to do! We were there for 6 hours and didn't even get half of the rides done! The boys had a blast eating, riding, and getting wet! I think their favorite ride was the train...everytime the whistle blew, the boys would get excited and say "choo choo!" It was just precious! Chris & I went ahead and purchased season tickets before leaving! I see a lot of Dollywood & Splash Country in our summer plans! I didn't take many pictures as I was too busy enjoying watching my boys!
Jonas on the way to Dollywood!
Nolan on the way with his Mickey
Mommy & Jonas 
Mommy & Nolan riding the old cars
Time to leave- all wore out!
Mommy & Jonas in the 1st elephant, Daddy & Nolan in the 2nd
In the water holding hands...
and again...
Have I mentioned how much the boys LOVE water?!?

Thursday, June 11, 2009
The twins take over Dollywood!
Posted by The Raymonds at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment