
This year I decided to take the boys 2 year pictures myself. I know I could've taken them anywhere to have them made, but I wanted to capture them doing what they do best- playing on the farm! They are crazy about the farm- John Deere, tractors, the garden, running around without shoes- true boys! I'm by no means a professional photographer but I was very pleased with the pictures. This picture was my favorite- probably it captures everything I love about having 2 little boys! Jonas is driving and Nolan was riding in the back! Nothing describes my boys better than being barefoot on the farm riding in a John Deere gator! For that reason, their daddy and I just got them their own John Deere gator power wheels! Words cannot describe how much I love my boys and how much I love being a mom to the 2 most precious boys I know! 
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
2 Year Birthday Pictures
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love it! I have been taking my kids' pictures for a while now and I just love that I can capture them through MY eyes and not a photographer who means well and could do a great job but just doesn't know them like Mom does!
Post a Comment