.jpg)
Saturday, we had the boys 2nd birthday party at our house. Their birthday was last weekend on Father's Day so I pushed their party back a week. It just would've been too hard to do a party and visit everyone for Fathers day in the same weekend and I figure that the boys are only 2 and really don't know the difference anyhow! The boys were napping when people started arriving so I went to wake them up & get them dressed. Jonas peaked out the door since he heard everyone talking and looked at me and said "CYCLES!!" He could see presents and got excited! After cooking a LOT of food last year for their party, I decided to do pizza, chips, & cupcakes this year. Boy, was it SO MUCH easier! Everyone ate, watched the boys open presents, ate cake & ice cream, and played outside. We all had a good time and the boys were spoiled rotten with such great gifts. They are obsessed with trains, tractors, and CAT equipment and got more than enough of all of it! Their big presents were: scooters with helmets from Chris & I, a playhouse from Mimi & Poppy, tricycles from Nana & Papaw, and a powerwheels truck from Pops & Barb- and boy did they love it ALL! Enjoy the pictures- there are a lot of them but Aunt Cindy wasn't able to come so I had to post more for her! Thanks everyone for making my boys special day worthwhile and for loving them as much as you all do!
Homemade chocolate cupcakes with caramel buttercream icing- I love to bake :)
All ready for the mess...
I made it easy on myself- pizza, cheese puffs, & chips
Drinks
New "cycles" from Nana & Papaw.jpg)
The boys & Anna Grace eating
Kylee, Kinley, Lily, Olivia, Jonas, Nolan, Anna Grace, Emery, Abby, Benton, & Sarah

The boys were spoiled!
Jonas opening presents with mommy
Time for cake with help from Mommy
Jonas feeding Anna Grace the first bite of his "cake cake"
The boys new playhouse from Mimi & Poppy
Little miss Teagan watching
The boys got a new ride for their birthday from Pops & Barb- they were told chicks dig guys in trucks!
Anna Grace, Nolan, & Jonas holding hands to go run thru the sprinklers.jpg)
Kids playing in the sprinklers
Kids were everywhere...in the yard, on the deck, EVERYWHERE
Look at her mushing on Jonas' cheeks!.jpg)
Nolan & Anna Grace giving goodbye kisses inside the playhouse.jpg)
My living room after the last people left...now tell me again why I cleaned before the party?!?

Sunday, June 28, 2009
Jonas & Nolan's 2nd Birthday Party
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My boys sure are cute! I can't wait to see them! I love you all so very much!
Looks like they had a great birthday! The pictures of them are precious!
Post a Comment