Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!


Dad- words could never express how much gratitude or admiration I have for you. Your unfailing love and endless encouragement amazes me. You make it so apparent how proud you are of your kids. I remember in college how my friends would laugh when my cell phone rang at 8pm sharp everynight- "Mandy- your dad's calling to tell you goodnight" they would say...I was never embarrassed- I always felt so lucky to have a daddy who still called to tell me that he loved me and good night even though I was away at college. And much to my surprise, that has never changed! (I kind of thought once I got married, you would stop calling- but my phone still rings everynight at 8pm) You understand that people mess up and have never faulted me for my mistakes but showed me how to learn from them. And even though I know I'm not perfect, I know that Cindy, Russ, & I all are in your eyes & I'm proud to have you as my daddy! Happy Fathers Day- I love you!

Gregory- You came into our lives and picked right up. You have never cared that we were not biologically your children- you treated us as we were yours all along. I hope you know how much you mean to me. You always see the good in people and that's something I wish I could say for myself. I'm thankful to have you in my life and even more thankful that the boys have their "Poppy" who they LOVE so much! Happy Fathers Day- You deserve it! I love you!!


Jot- You have always been the one person Chris truly admires. Happy Fathers Day!


Photobucket

0 comments: