
I know, I'm a little late posting this but at least I finally got it done! We took the boys for their 9 month appointments last Friday! Dr. Lin was amazed at how the boys had grown! Within 5 minutes of being with them, he told me how he could see their personalities & how different they were. Then he pointed to Nolan and said, "he's the one you're going to have to watch!" He nailed it! Jonas studies things, never jumps right in...takes his time and is very laid back. Nolan, on the other hand, is impulsive. He is everywhere & has a temper like you wouldn't believe! I can give him "the look" when he's done something he shouldn't and he'll crawl up to me and lay his head on me! Melts my heart...I'm hoping I manage to overcome this! Anyhow, Jonas was 23lbs 2oz and Nolan was 22lbs 14oz! Big boys! They were in the 76% for weight, 72% for length, and 96% for their heads! Big brains!! Dr. Lin told me it was time to get them off baby foods & the bottles! I can't tell you how I've waited for this! I HATE washing bottles every night with a passion and while I have enjoyed making their babyfood, I won't miss this either! Here are pictures I took today...enjoy! My boys are getting so big!

Nolan- just couldn't decide which binky he wanted!

Jonas couldn't decide which part he wanted in his mouth!
.jpg)
Jonas- though they are both mamas boys, Jonas is definitely attached to my hip!

Nolan- his laughter will melt your heart!

See what I'm talking about! I was 10 bottles, 2 sippy's, and tons of bowls & spoons daily!

My freezer stocked with tons of homemade babyfood- we're using it up and I'm not making any more!!!
1 comments:
that is hilarious that the doc could see their personalities so easily! And normally the momma's boys are the most well-behaved... but then again you have my brother Tyler who was a definite mommas boy haha :)
Post a Comment