
This past weekend, we did a lot of celebrating! The exciting part is that we still have 2 weekends of celebrating left! I think this is the first year that we've ever celebrated my birthday more than 1 weekend! Friday, Mom took me shopping. Its a tradition for us- she usually takes me to pick out a couple outfits which really comes in handy since the seasons are changing! The boys actually do great on shopping trips, but we were wore out after Fridays! Saturday night, mom had my family over for my birthday dinner. This has been a tradition for as long as I can remember! Here are pictures from Saturday! Mom- thanks for being such an amazing person and role model. I love you!

Mimi & Jonas

Aunt Cindy feeding Nolan- look at his serious face!

Gotta love some carrots :)

Daddy helping Nolan get his shoes on

Jonas making one of his new sounds- and climbing up on everything!
1 comments:
Hi Mandy and Chris! I found your link from another blogger. Wow, your boys are handsome and big =) It's good to see your family on here too, Mandy - it's been awhile!
Post a Comment