.jpg)
Last Thursday, I turned the big 25! Or as my sister said it, "Mandy, you're half way to 50!" Thanks Cindy! For the first time in a while, I got to sleep in! Chris took the day off and he got up with the boys at 8am! I was awakened at 9am as Chris and the boys made me breakfast in bed! I swear, I have an amazing husband! After eating a feast, I was told to take a shower and get ready! When I came back downstairs, Chris had the boys ready and a picnic packed! We drove an hour to a state park where we strolled the boys, played on the slides, rode the swings, ate our fabulous lunch, and had such a great time as a family. I always wish we had more time to just us! I had an amazing birthday! Thanks babe for all the effort you put in to make my day so special. You are more than I could ever ask for! I love you!
.jpg)
Me and the boys as we arrived

Daddy and Jonas- he loves riding on daddy's shoulders!

Nolan and I going down the slide...

Jonas taking in the view

My 3 boys- I'm a lucky girl :)
.jpg)
Me & my hubby

Nolan is tired after our 2 mile stroll!

Jonas laughing, playing with his toes!
1 comments:
Happy birthday sweet friend! I feel so bad that somehow i missed it.. even with the myspace updates ha! I am glad you had such a great time celebrating and I will be sure to put a card in the mail.. better late than never huh? :)
Post a Comment