This past weekend, my best friend from college came to spend the weekend with us! Most of you who read this know Amie, but if you don't, you're missing out! She's got the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met and has ALWAYS been there for me! I cherish her friendship more than words can say. Anyhow, she got to the house around 4 on Friday, just in time to see the boys before they went down for a quick nap. It was perfect because it gave us a while to catch up and do the usual "girl talk." After the boys woke up and Chris got home, we all loaded up and went to Cancuns for dinner. Back in our ETSU days, we ate at Amigos at least once a week! Afterwards, we went back to the house, gave the boys their baths, & put them to bed. Robert, Bethanie, and Leann came over and we played cards until late...it was a lot of fun. Saturday, me & Amie were EXTREMELY lazy! It was the first time in a long time that I got to take a nap! We played with the boys, and when they napped, so did we! We didn't even get out of our pjs until 4pm! Chris was wonderful and brought us lunch from Gondoliers. Finally, we took showers, took the boys to my moms for the night, and we met the crew at the bowling alley to have some fun! We had a lot of fun bowling and then made a 10pm visit to Ruby Tuesdays for what we thought was dessert, but we all ended up eating dinner! After stuffing ourselves silly, we all went back to our house to play some Rock Band. If you've never played this, you're really missing out on some laughter and fun! We sang, played guitar & drums, and laughed at our mistakes! In the end, Leann finally got the drums down while Amie played guitar & Chris sang! You just had to be there! Sunday, I went & picked up the boys first thing! We played with them for a while before we got ready and left the boys with Chris. We met "the girls" at Wasabis for lunch which was amazing....I really think I could eat it everyday! After lunch, Amie had to leave. The rest of us girls went to the movies! When I got home, Chris & I loaded the boys and and went to the RV park to walk. We ended up staying until 10:30pm watching the VOLS with my mom & Greg! So glad they won!! So that was our busy weekend! We had such a good time. The boys love Amie and I miss her already! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Amie's Visit!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us girls on our bowling alley



0 comments:
Post a Comment