Leann called me this morning talking a language I could not understand due to her excitement! I had to tell her to stop and tell me again! So here is the news- Moe has been granted his visa to come to the US to live! After months and months of security checks and living in Jordan, he's finally getting to come! This news is so ironic because Leann is flying out to go back to Jordan today and had no idea she was going to get this news! She was just going on a 3 week visit! God works in mysterious ways! Moe still doesn't know so Leann is going to get to tell him when she gets to Jordan. Thanks for all your prayers. This journey has been very difficult for Leann & Moe- its one thing to have a long distance relationship in the US, but to have one half way around the world is tough! Leann & Moe never lost their faith that they would soon be together- and after being apart for almost a year now, that day is finally here! Leann hopes all the paperwork will be completed this weekend and they will be here, together the beginning of next week! Its time to plan a wedding!!! Please continue to pray for them as they continue on this journey. Pray that all the paperwork goes thru smoothly. Pray for safe trips! But most of all, pray for the new journey they are about to start. For me, marriage is such a covenant bond- something that can not be entered into lightly- something that will only succeed if God is the center of it. Pray that the Lord will lift them up as they start their lives together as one. God Bless!
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. - Ecclesiastes 4:12
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Big News!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can’t recall the last time I’ve struggled in expressing myself like I am today. Literally I am speechless and overwhelmed. The only thing I can possibly think of saying here is what you’ve said in your wonderful blog today, God works in mysterious ways… I still can’t believe what is going on around me, suddenly; the ultimate dream of my life is coming true before my eyes! I’ve always known how lucky I am to be in love with an angel like Leann; a bless, I would never take for granted, and through the time I discovered how wonderful her family is… Truly amazing how good people can be found together! And this is not a compliment. I can only imagine what have you all had been through for the sake of Leann’s happiness, how patient, understanding and accepting you all have been. Long ago, and because of the circumstances my life and how the nature career had dictated, I’ve lost almost every mean of communication with my own family… For many years I tried to berry myself under a pile of work to keep my mind away from those painful questions about my family, so I wont ask myself these bitter questions of if my choices in life had anything to do with the destiny of my family and my time with them. But again, work can only do so much to ease these feelings… What I needed was a family I can belong to, and nothing seemed to substitute that. Then, my miracle happened. I met my soul mate. That was by far, the most incredible event of my life and I’m thankful for. God is generous, and His gifts are never matched. Now, I have the love of my life I’ve always dreamed of, with the most wonderful family I’ve long missed.
Dear Mandy, I’ve never had the chance to actually share you some of what I feel about you and the sweet little family of yours. It is not an excuse to say that I was busy or anything especially when I see who you managed to maintain this wonderful blog and shouldering the enormous responsibility of raising the two beautiful little angels of yours, taking care of your families both the small and the big ones, not mentioning your career. Bless you.
Now and after all what we’ve been through, it seems like it’s time for me to go home, too… I have an entire world of things to say, but… it is really hard to phrase them in words sometimes… All what I can say here is thank you, Chris, Brenda and Bethanie and all the good friends for being so wonderful. Thanks for your prayers, we won’t get where we got without them. Bless you, Jonas and Nolan I love you all…
Moe.
Post a Comment