
Leann found a bunch of old pictures that I found very humerous and thought I'd share! The picture above is from our girls trip to Cancun! I had almost forgot how beautiful it was! Girls- I promise I didn't forget what a good time we had though! And Leann, I miss you showing up at my door with your pillows!

Leave it to Bethanie (in the green), Lisa (white tank), and me to do the electric slide on a booze cruise! Bessy, you look like you're really into it!

I know that you're all shocked at my husbands pose! Yeah right. Anyways, this was our second halloween together, our first as a married couple. We were carving pumpkins in his parents garage! He's a rockstar! Love you babe...

Me...what a fashion statement! I had just gotten off from working another 12 hour shift in the ER.

Most of you know that my inlaws own a dirt race track...bet you didn't know how much I love going and watching! Even when I was 7 months prego! Amie- I know you remember this!

We were there early...the excitement comes with the wrecks!

And probably the funniest picture Leann found! Me, 5 days before delivering the boys! I had not dyed my hair my entire pregnancy!! (Actually, I didn't do a lot when I was pregnant- drs orders! No dying my hair, no boat rides, no hot baths, no tanning lotions, nothing! Boy am I glad I can do all these things now!) When we found out I was going to have them Thursday morning, I made Bethanie do her magic! So off to Chris' parents bathroom we went! Bethanie was my bestest...still is. I don't think there was a day that went by that she didn't come feel my belly. She loved feeling the boys move...and they LOVE their aunt Bessy! Hope you found yourself laughing at these pictures :)
1 comments:
you are brave girl ha... everytime it is hair time for me i say NO CAMERAS ALLOWED :) I guess its the price you pay to stay beautiful, even though it is not pretty during the process ha!
Post a Comment